TREAT YOUR HOME TODAY CORONA VIRUS!
From DEEP STEAM CLEANING to Ripley’s disinfecting SANI-FOG we are HERE TO HELP.
- Ripley Services offers a Sanitizing Fog “SANI-FOG” with the only EPA registered Botanical Disinfectant that is also on the CDC/EPA “List N” of products approved for use against Coronavirus and proven to kill over 99.99% of bacteria. Our product surpasses the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s efficacy requirements for broad spectrum hospital disinfectants
- Ripley Services IS OPEN as we are considered an essential business providing cleaning services. As a family owned business, we appreciate our customers trusting us with their homes and businesses.
- Our EPA Registered Botanical Disinfecting Fog can help combat coronavirus, cold, flu, bacteria, odors and more in your home or office.
- Applied as an invisible dry fog or Ultra Low Volume (ULV) micro mist, it can travel and treat places sprays and wipes CANNOT, including hard to treat upholstery, carpet, hard services and more.
- The treatment is non-invasive, cost effective and a critical weapon in our fight against coronaviruses, flu viruses and more.
- Volume pricing for commercial spaces available.
- We are here to help. If you have questions, our owner Greg Ripley is available at GRipley@RipleyServices.com
CLICK HERE to see How Airlines Are Sanitizing Planes Amid Coronavirus
There are no disinfectants EPA-registered to kill the new Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) yet. Fortunately, human coronaviruses such as COVID-19 are enveloped viruses, which are the easiest viruses to kill. The EPA & CDC state that if an antimicrobial product can kill a small, non-enveloped virus it should be able to kill any enveloped virus. Ripley Services utilizes products that can kill non-enveloped viruses such as Rhinovirus and Norovirus and other enveloped viruses such as HIV-1, Influenza A and Influenza A Avian, plus at much higher levels in the mold/fungi category. **UPDATE** The CDC and EPA now has released List N of products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.